General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Well to start with, we have never had 300 school girls kid napped from a school so...

2. Fenneko

Fenneko
    Expand Collapse

Also, I'm pretty sure that out of all of North America, US probably has the most sensitive citizens to politics ever. I mean, plenty of assassinations are because of the suspect's political opinion, like with the assassinations of JFK, McKinley, and James A. Garfield.

3. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

I hope it's not just me but like sometimes i feel like to maximize productivity i would want to watch two videos at once, but I just can't :p

4. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

LOL not only was my mod shown on BeamNG's newest video, but it has exactly 666 downloads
    upload_2018-2-13_18-6-34.png

5. Fenneko

Fenneko
    Expand Collapse

I'm changing my topic now to this:

It would be interesting to see it's return. I mean, it's still a popular car, and is still remembered to this day, like the Thunderbird, which did get a revival and even into production.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, find out how much happens in those, but you don't hear it from news every day.

Media is bringing up only things that sell, but there is lot more horrible things happening and it is nothing when you read the news, still it is people that had lives etc.

If in western nation 5 people are killed you get big headlines, in some nations 50 dies and you don't find even small news from western media.

It is well worth to do some research that goes beyond media.

US is not bad at all:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

7. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse

It's almost like those other countries aren't the largest countries in the world and aren't as appealing of a target.
    You haven't actually paid any attention to current events have you? South America is tremendously worse off than North America by far when you look at how many "disasters" they have.
    And what might those actions be that are such an "injustice"? There is always a reason behind decisions, whether or not you agree with them or care to actually educate yourself on them.

8. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

I second these statements. The press is dominant where there's a mass of people, hence why if the US is attacked, you know about it. Also, some other countries are attacked often enough to where it's not big enough news to be "worth the press."

9. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Some little f*cking b*tch c*nt in a riced out rusted fart-can sporting stock d15 having slammed piece of sh*t of an EG2 Civic fucking flipped me off because he thinks his beige hunk of sh*t is so cool, then wouldn't race me because he's a long hair having vaping p***y

Lazily censored because I can't be damned to serve another warning period

10. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse

I think you missed a few

But yeah, civic bros are annoying. At least we can laugh at their stupidity most of the time

11. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Those poor Honda Civics though.

12. Googlefluff

Googlefluff
    Expand Collapse

WP_20180214_11_42_59_Pro.jpg

I got a lovely Valentine's Day gift.

It's from... my mom, but still. Not going to say no to candy :p

13. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

When you put on a Lochcov avatar (cringe level pizdec/10) for fun and suddenly realise you seem to be the only member who has a Valentine's Day avatar...

14. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Mark my words: I'm going 5.4 swap a Ford Ranger because I can

15. Fenneko

Fenneko
    Expand Collapse

Anybody heard about the Parkland shooting today?

16. Quotation

Quotation
    Expand Collapse

Spent the usual valentines day alone, got a lot of rendering work done today though, finished off this Miku render for valentines day.

17. Cheekqo™

Cheekqo™
    Expand Collapse

18. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

Well good for you

I went on a date last night.

19. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

Another valentine's day has past. No, I didn't go on a date, and no, I don't have a girlfriend. I hate all the drama some people make about valentine's day. It's just another day. What did I do then, you ask? I fixed my iPhone 4s screen.

20. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Lol, sounds better than mine. I got into an argument with my girlfriend on the day of love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice