Getting accurate Ford GT engine performance

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Jackywacky, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Jackywacky

Jackywacky
    Expand Collapse

Hello all!

I am currently trying to re-create the performance of the 2005 Ford GT engine for a project i'm working on. I am trying to set the torque specs and what not, however I have no idea how to accurately replicate the engine data. The only info I can find on the engine performance is this: https://www.automobile-catalog.com/curve/2005/894440/ford_gt.html

I can setup the engine with a basic copied supercharger to make 550HP @6500, however the torque is not at all realistic. Can any one point me in the right direction on how to accurately set the torque values in the engine jbeam and how to configure the supercharger?

Thank you in advance!

2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

You just simply replicate the torque curve with as many RPM points as you want to, it's that easy. One thing that will impact the torque ingame, is the final drive & gear ratios

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jackywacky

Jackywacky
    Expand Collapse

As easy as that eh? Fair enough, i'll see how it turns out!

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeetman.exe

Yeetman.exe
    Expand Collapse

Hello! Ive been looking for a long time for a Ford gt mod and i saw this thread! 1 question, is the mod available? And if so, how do i get this mod? If your wondering why i just didnt make my own, my pc is old and can barely handle beamng drive so the mod maker crashes. Thankyou!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice