1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

glitches that make the whole game unusable

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by peeweetheparakeet, May 5, 2019.

1. peeweetheparakeet

peeweetheparakeet
    Expand Collapse

this is my first post so it may not be very good.
    so, I went to go play the game after the new update, and it is hardly usable, because when I start up the game the background graphics get really messed up and it is very laggy, but that's not too much of a problem when I am using it since I am used to using a bad computer. the problem is when I used it for the first time after the update, I can drive for around 5-60 seconds and the beamng.drive window goes black. when I changed my camera, I could see the whole gam as a quick flicker and it went black. the thing is, the game was still running, the sounds were working, and everything responded at the right time (including the little screen addon thingys that I forgot the name of, like cruise control and powertrain things). so, my game is 100% unusable at the time of may 4, 2019. it does not happen when I start up the game, I can add/remove mods and select games but I drive for a few seconds and the game window does weird stuff, like sometimes an odd white box. also when I spawn or respawn my car I see a random black shard thing on my screen

could it be that I am using an intel GPU?

#1 peeweetheparakeet, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
  2. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

More or less, look above. I'm pretty sure these issues are known.
    https://www.beamng.com/threads/0-16-discussion-thread.62094/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice