1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

glitchy graphic issue and broken d- seires

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by trm7, Jan 16, 2020.

1. trm7

trm7
    Expand Collapse

I was just driving around in beam when all of a sudden my screen started looking glitchy when I looked a certain direction and now the d- series wont work it doesn't steer or anything. I only got 4 mods installed and de activating them and deleting them didn't work. it was fine all day but then this just randomly happened. Here is a vid showing my issue.

#1 trm7, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  2. DutchyGamer

DutchyGamer
    Expand Collapse

the screen looking glitchy is just a game issue, nothing to worry about. if you go far away from the actual map, this starts to happen

also, are you sure your game isnt just paused? if it actually is broken, try 'Verify Integrity' in the game launcher (launcher menu > support tools > verify integrity)

3. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

1. It's a precision issue with those type of grounds that extends to infinite
    2. D-Series issue is more likely caused by a mod, or a left-over of some mod that still causing problems.
      Check in Safe Mode first (Launcher > Support Tools).
      If Safe Mode is fine, then you have to check any modification you have in your UserFolder.
      If it persists in Safe Mode, your installation may be corrupted, do a Clean one: https://wiki.beamng.com/BeamNG_FAQ#How_do_I_perform_a_clean_reinstall.3F

4. trm7

trm7
    Expand Collapse

ok thanks I was just curious of the glitchy graphics because it wasn't nearly as bad on my old pc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice