1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

GPU Not Responding Error When I try to reset vehicle.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Nate2323, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Nate2323

Nate2323
    Expand Collapse

Hi, When I try to reset my vehicle with the R key, it just crashes! I have already searched the forums and nothing helped. I've cleared cache, verified integrity in steam, reinstalled graphics card driver, and deleted the game and all of its files and reinstalled it. At this point, I don't know what to do nd really gets in the way of the game. Please help.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Go to HELP > PERFORMANCE menu in-game, and check what your Video Card model is.

If it's an Intel HD Graphics 620 / 630 or similar, then your issue is the one listed in the first post here:
    https://www.beamng.com/threads/0-18-discussion-thread.66992/

In short: It's potentially an issue within the Intel drivers. You may want to try the workarounds we have posted in the thread, but it's more likely any actual fixes have to come from the Intel side in form of a driver update, which means we don't know when that is going to happen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice