1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

GPU not responding error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Mr.Blueboy, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Mr.Blueboy

Mr.Blueboy
    Expand Collapse

I have the current version of Beamng, Windows 10, and all my drivers.
    This is an error dialogue that pops up every now and then... but it gets on my nerves.
    It's happened about 3 or 4 times now. It occured even in safe mode.
    Beamng freezes up and crashes (goes black) then I have to shut it down with task manager and reboot Beamng, it only happens once in a row.
    loll.png
    Specs are in my signature.
    I am not in need of urgent help, but it would be nice to know the source of the problem.
    Thanks!

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I think that your GPU is below minimum specs.

There was also another case with similar error message I saw, but not sure if there was solution to issue, however it might be that iGPU is just not quite enough, which might cause odd behavior.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mr.Blueboy

Mr.Blueboy
    Expand Collapse

My iGPU is way below the minimum spec, but it has never had this problem before oddly enough... and on gridmap it runs up to 40FPS.

4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I used to run game with iGPU around 0.8 version I think. There was changes to rendering in 0.15 version though and haven't tested since, not sure if those might be related to why it is not working now every time or could it be something changed in your system, automatic driver update or something taking more shared memory etc.

Not much ideas where to look, but if something pops to my mind I try to keep thread in mind.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mr.Blueboy

Mr.Blueboy
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! Yeah, I was thinking it could be related to the .15 update too, but I'm not sure. Thankfully, it's not a consistent problem. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice