Grand Marshal Police Equipment [FOR OFFICIAL CAR]

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by B727ClassicFlyer, May 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

I've noticed that the Police Package for the Grand Marshal seems kinda bare with just a pushbar and a 1990s halogen lightbar. So, I've decided why not try and persuade Gavril to improve the Police Package's equipment so the Grand Marshal looks more proper for a 1990s cop car.

Here's a list of all the things that are notably absent on the Police Package, as well as an explanation for the features.

1. A-Pillar Spotlights
    A-Pillar Spotlight.jpg

These are mounted through the A-Pillar of the vehicle, generally located between where the windshield meets the A-Pillar and where the door frame is. These can also be rotated and swivelled, allowing for extra lateral illumination whenever checking out a dark alleyway, checking for suspicious activity and illuminating a suspicious car.

2. Center Console Equipment
    Center Console.jpg

Essentially the hub of all police cars, these center consoles feature a laptop, as well as all the equipment that controls the lights and siren. [NOTE: The civilian Grand Marshal doesn't have a center console, so the center console should be available for all versions.]

3. Dash Camera
    Dash Camera.png

A must-have for all law enforcement vehicles, as this allows for any investigation into any officer-involved incidents. [NOTE: Must be ONLY available for the Police Package.]

4. Partition Cage
    Partition Cage.jpg

Located just directly behind the driver and passenger seat, this is to protect the driver and passenger from any riotous people that are in the back seat.

5. Puck Antenna
    Puck Antenna.jpg

To be used alongside conventional roof antennas, these are an essential factor in radio communication between dispatch and all other patrol cars.

6. Rear Window Guard
    Rear Window Guard.jpg

Also used alongside the rear partition cage. This prevents rear passengers from breaking the rear window and opening the door from the outside. [NOTE: Rear doors on all patrol cars cannot open from the inside, they can only be opened from the outside.]

7. Roof Antennas
    Roof Antennas.jpg

[Picture is self explanatory; all police cars have 3 conventional roof antennas and 1 puck antenna.]

8. Trunk-Mounted Antenna
    Trunk Antenna.jpg

Because all cop cars have 1 trunk antenna that works alongside roof antennas.]

9. Police Equipment in Trunk
    Trunk Materials.jpg

[Picture is also self-explanatory. Because of the rear weight, the car may slightly sag in the back.]

Hope this helps. If @gabester sees this and adds all the things I mentioned in this thread to the actual car, this would be my #1 dream come true. [I know I may seem greedy, but we all want a realistic Grand Marshal Police, don't we?]

• Like Like x 7
  2. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Moar antenna's and the cage please.

3. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

I love this idea. It would really enhance the police chases. I hope this will be in-game.

4. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

We have also unmarked police car so it would be nice to add interior wigwags.

5. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

I second that notion.

WITH A VENGANCE!

All in favor? Say die.

6. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

YES. I BACK THIS 100%

Though we should add grille lights and maybe more light bars, too. After all, this is a 90s cop car, which may still be in use today, so it could have countless different setups on top.

7. Car_Genius

Car_Genius
    Expand Collapse

gabester said that he is working on these a while back but they are not a priority.

8. rocksim

rocksim
    Expand Collapse

+1 need it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice