1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Group Cleanup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tdev, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Please don't delete both of my groups (GTG Mods Public & GTG Mods Team). The public group is the place for people to get additional information about my mods. The Team group is essential to the development of my mods. I have a team of quality people that create mods them selves as well.

2. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

sorry for the bump but i am getting annoyed with everybody asking "why can't i post, give me privileges" for my group and i think @FLyInG 2 YoUr SoUL felt the same way. May you guys please fix the group issues?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. WackyFolf

WackyFolf
    Expand Collapse

Yup, I was on a stupid group that was supposed to post cool pictures that really just changed their profile picture every single day and used low res horrible pictures of supercars. The pictures still had the UI up in them and we're all on the lowest graphics setting. I was sick of that so I left.

4. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Also, why can't we approve anyone? It won't fully go through. How did that happen? What is going on?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice