Gtasa to wr2

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by The-Old-twingo, Dec 29, 2018.

?

Can you convert it

1. No

50.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WAAAAAAAAAA

50.0%
  1. The-Old-twingo

The-Old-twingo
    Expand Collapse

2. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Expectations, wishes and world are probably not in same space and time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The-Old-twingo

The-Old-twingo
    Expand Collapse

What? what do you mean.

4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Well, what I mean is that while wishing is easy, in this world wishing rarely helps much.

So what helps to reach what one wants is strong will, to pursue your goal, to work hard to learn skills and overcome challenges.

That is reality of this world, even we might not like it always, best results come when one gives best of himself over the cause.

For example in your situation, you have desire to have something, you did list two things that prevent you from having what you want:
    -Lack of skill
    -Lack of needed computer

So for the first one, all you need to do is spend some time searching and reading, learning new skills, pretty much free of cost and when learned you can achieve much greater things than you ever have dreamed of.

For 2nd one, as you gain skills, you can sell your skilled time for higher price, which allows you to get better computer for the job.

Any potato computer that can run a game, can be used to make a mod too, it will just take little bit more time.

Thus your expectation of your wish to come true is not realistic in this world and in this time.

To make something happen, you have to make it happen, that just is how things go around in this world and from my experience I can tell that if you listen this advice you will be really happy in some distant future that you did, if you instead choose easy route, there will be some day when you think what if you would of chosen otherwise.

Whatever you choose, have fun :)

5. The-Old-twingo

The-Old-twingo
    Expand Collapse

Well. errm. i tried. And well, PTXtool for world racing will give my pc something
    --- Post updated ---
    I dont want a virus

6. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

How mods are made to World Racing?

I would think that using Blender should give you chance to make your own or is Zmodeler needed? I don't know modding of those games, but usually you can use Blender these days, there is also student version of 3DS Max available for Zmodeler one needs to pay a little I think.

You don't get a virus if you download stuff from reliable places.

7. The-Old-twingo

The-Old-twingo
    Expand Collapse

Ok but you need PTXtool and that gives virus.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice