Solved H Series tail lights problem

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Raph54, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Raph54

Raph54
    Expand Collapse

Hi, i've got a small problem with my H-Series reskin, i'm actually making a GIGN skin for the H-Series with the ambulance box and i find the orange / red flashers of the box aren't looking good with the blue lightbar so i tried to turn the lights blue and i did it... but i actually turned the tail lights blue too and i can't fix this problem. Can anyone here help me ? The "materials" file is attached.

Thanks already.

Attached Files:

2. thomatoes50

thomatoes50
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

this happen because the lights use the same uv on the texture
    You would need to create a modified mesh with uv offset to the second column where you change the color of the texture to blue and keep the left one unmodified

3. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Or duplicate the models of the lights that you want to change, create a new material with your blue lights texture and apply that material to the duplicated lights that you've made. Just remember to change the name of the models once you duplicate them so they don't overwrite the in game ones. Then you just make them a separate part in the .jbeam files and you have selectable blue or red lights.

4. Raph54

Raph54
    Expand Collapse

Ok i will try this
    --- Post updated ---
    Problem solved ! Thank's everyone !

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice