Unsolved Having issues while making a scenario

Discussion in 'World Editor' started by ItsYourBoi, Jul 20, 2022.

1. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I am having issue while making a custom senarios on my custom map.

The problem that I am having at the moment is I can't have all of the things that I want in it. To be more precise I want to be able to have a prefab, a time limit, a specific car, a specific time and I want to be able to see the mission when opening the map in game. All of the scenarios config for example : arrive, raceai, delivery, etc ... Don't have all of the values that I want. For example : arrive, I can't have prefabs and raceai I can't have a time limit.
    I really don't know it there is a way for me to have all of the values at one.

To give more information, the scenario that I want to make is : your car is a roamer fire chief, you have 3 minutes to go to the burning house(so prefab) and it's midnight.

If anybody knows how I could do this I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

2. JoeGrape

JoeGrape
    Expand Collapse

Have you tried using the flowgraph mission editor? The only thing I'm not sure of is the scenario appearing on the map screen, everything else would be fairly trivial in the flowgraph editor.

3. ItsYourBoi

ItsYourBoi
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I tried using it but I just can't figure it out it's kinda too complicated for the thing that I want to make. thanks for the help tho. I'll try to figure it and I'll post it here if somebody is having the same issue as me

4. JoeGrape

JoeGrape
    Expand Collapse

You can make very simple missions in the flowgraph, you can also reverse engineer a similar base game scenario to do what you want. It'll also help you learn the flowgraph too!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice