1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

hello! transmission moding help

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by stianm3, Jan 8, 2018.

1. stianm3

stianm3
    Expand Collapse

hello im trying to boost my car to high mph but cannot figure out the gearing on the transmission 1-4th gear goes to 3000rpm then jumps to the 10000rpm limit and gears up and 5th gear starts at 3000 like the rest and goes up slower but downshifts at 5000rpm unless i use manual then i hit rev limiter at 10000rpm but the car har still more to give but i cant get more speed i need more gears or another gear ratio but i cant figure out how to get it to work i have tried mods on this page and tried to edit them to my values on where i want to shift up and down but i still get locked at 10000rpm and cant go faster :/

2. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

Dude use some commas, I nearly asphyxiated myself trying to read this.

3. stianm3

stianm3
    Expand Collapse

im sorry i dont understand grammas :/ im not good at it in my nativ language either

4. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

No problem man. It looks like you need to add longer gear ratios. The custom race transmissions will allow you to change gear ratios in-game, so I'd start with that :)

5. stianm3

stianm3
    Expand Collapse

that made another 50mph :) so it worked kinda but for some reason i cannot get the Rpm to get higher i had it at 8k with max at 10k changed it to get higher but now the limit is locked at 8k -.-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice