Help for a College Project

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Srockzz, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

Hello!
    For my final project for college, we had to create an "innovative" product for an existing brand. We picked Toyota and made an Electric SUV. We already handed in the paper but i need some help with the presentation.
    I designed the truck on Automation, and then exported it into Beam to give visitors of our stand a "Virtual Test-Drive".
    The thing is that i also wanted to 3d print the model, to give visitors a feel of how it is going to look IRL. However i have no experience with 3d modeling or 3d printing, and i don't have the time to figure it out before Thursday, our presentation date.
    (I know someone is going to ask, but no, i didnt leave it to the last minute, our project just got approved for the presentation)
    If any of you can help me making the model attached below 3d printable, i would be eternally grateful. I wish i could offer anything but im out of options and the only thing i can do is beg.

Attached Files:

2. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Sadly, but I'm not a 100% sure how to help you. Maybe you already did it. I'm not sure.

3. appesh1

appesh1
    Expand Collapse

sorry to be a dick, but you replied to a 8 month old post. he probably already did it

4. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

You replied to this before and your post got deleted. Like I said, I'm aware he could've done it already.

5. appesh1

appesh1
    Expand Collapse

Oh, ok. It got deleted with the rest of my posts since I engaged in spam

• Like Like x 1
  6. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, please don't do the spam thing anymore. It's for the best, honestly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice