1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Help! Textures of Pessima DOHC engine...

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by MarkosRuiz, Dec 11, 2017.

1. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

Hello guys! I'm doing a swapping the Pessima DOHC Engine into another car and now I have the engine fitted into the car with everything working but...

I created a folder into the car folder named B18C4, I put there the materials.cs from the pessima.rar/zip but the engine doesn't have textures yet...

Do I miss something?

I did a failed engine swap before (thermals didn't work) but this time they do, the only problem is that the textures are missing, and in the failed swap I did the same and they worked...

Check the @AdamB i6 200bx mod, he also creates a folder with the materials.cs inside the car folder...

(BTW, thanks a lot @AdamB you helped me a lot unintentionally xD I followed your mod.zip structure, and the .jbeam helped me a lot for understanding how do flexbodies work)

#1 MarkosRuiz, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. SandwichesANDmilk

SandwichesANDmilk
    Expand Collapse

btw its DOHC not DOCH

3. AdamB

AdamB
    Expand Collapse

No problem :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Check the console for errors (press the ` key in game,) and see if you can track the issue from there.

5. MarkosRuiz

MarkosRuiz
    Expand Collapse

LoL how can I fail there xDDDD I know, I know, but when I type fast with the keyboard this happens xD
    --- Post updated ---
    I'll try now...
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks! I took a look at the console and I saw that Blender automatically changed the material name from pessima_engine and pessima to pessima_engine_001 and pessima_001.

6. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Yup, you have to change it to pessima_engine and it should work fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice