Help with an electric scooter(‼️⚠️) please reply soon if u know what to do

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by supra4life, Jun 20, 2019.

1. supra4life

supra4life
    Expand Collapse

does anyone know how to fix a hiboy s2 scooter? I rode it over some bumpy grave and now the mph(actually kmph) is stuck at 10 and an E ( I assume for error) is flashing interchangeably with the 10 it won’t move and I cannot turn it off or connect that app. I don’t expect anyone can help with this but it’s kind of important and this is the only place where I can get semi-immediate responses.

2. David McWhinnie

David McWhinnie
    Expand Collapse

I just had the same problem with the same error code. The iPhone app and the power button on the scooter won't respond. How did you resolve this?

3. supra4life

supra4life
    Expand Collapse

Exact same problem. So I had to email the company a few times (they were very helpful) and first I detached the handle bars by unscrewing the four Allen screws then unplugged that plug in there and reconnected it. That did NOT work so they told me to open the bottom of the scooter( all the screws on the bottom panel underneath where u stand) and unplug the yellow battery connector plug (large yellow plug thing) and plug it back in. Note: the yellow plug is difficult to unplug but it will pop loose. Then I reconnected it and it works fine now! Hope this helps
    I will post the picture they sent me of how to do it
    --- Post updated ---
    Sorry can’t get the image

4. David McWhinnie

David McWhinnie
    Expand Collapse

They sent me a pdf which tells me to take off the bottom battery cover and unplug the yellow connector which worked for you. Hopefully it will work for me too!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice