1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Help with fixing my Bolide LS7 sound (with NFS Carbon Z06 sound)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angry_Bird, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Angry_Bird

Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

So far the receptions for my Civetta Bolide LS7 mod (https://www.beamng.com/resources/civetta-bolide-ls7.19685/) are rather critical on the sound itself, and so I am seeking out some better soundfiles. I recently laid my sights on the NFS Carbon C6 Z06 sounds. I tried using the sound files from sites similar to this as I don't have the game itself: https://gtaland.net/gta-san-andreas...other/corvette-z06-sound-from-nfs-carbon.html

Ultimately I wanted the car to sound like the one in NFS carbon itself similar to this:

If anyone could manage to compile the files, please send them, much appreciated!

2. Angry_Bird

Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

This is my current file for now, if you have suggestions please put a modified file, would greatly appreciate it! And I will put it into my updates for the LS7 Bolide.

Attached Files:

3. Angry_Bird

Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

Alright I am going to release that sound config into incorporating my new updates of the Civetta Bolide LS7 mod, hope you liked it better! If you can improve them, please send them to me so I will improve the mod's sound!

4. TommoT

TommoT
    Expand Collapse

I would recommend you, that if you use a sound from a different game, that you take as many sound recordings as possible by revving the car ingame to a certain rpm and then record it. Then take the recording and loop it nicely, so it blends well. I did that with FH4 and it worked very well like that. I guess you already know how to blend and make the soundfiles properly. Good luck!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice