Hi ! I'm looking for help

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Oksachat, May 6, 2021.

1. Oksachat

Oksachat
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone !

I have no idea if this is the right place to post my request but I feel quite desperate right now and I don’t know where else to ask.

I am making a short film to try to get into a nice cinema school, and I wanted to incorporate some videos from BeamNG ( it’s actually the fun part in my movie ) but my brother’s computer just died and mine is just an old laptop.

I was wondering if by any chance, someone could record some footage of the game for me ? I feel very embarrassed to ask but I need some videos of a dark blue car during night time, driving quite fast and making small « crashes » ( the car I’m gonna film in real life is an old dark blue volkswagen passat, so something more or less similar ).

If anyone has time and wants to help I’d be forever grateful ( can you message me if so ? ), if not, I totally understand and I’m also really really sorry if it’s inappropriate to ask in this forum.

I wish y’all a nice day and I’m sorry for any english mistake, I’m from France :)
    Oksana xx

2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum! Have you gotten your needed help yet? If not, I'm pretty sure that a bunch of people would be willing to do so

3. jamessimo

jamessimo
    Expand Collapse

Do you have story boards for how you want the driving and crash to look/be composed?

I recommend the ETK 2000i in place of the old VW passat.

Night time doesn't look amazing in beamNG but can work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oksachat

Oksachat
    Expand Collapse

You were the first to answer and I didn't receive any message yet but thank you !

Thank you very much for your answer it means a lot. I tried to do a storyboard but I'm so bad at drawing that it can't make sense for anyone else but me haha... I need the videos to be at the third person view, the car must drive quite fast, overtake other cars if possible, maybe do some drift. I'd like the car to "crash" into a wall, not quite fast so it's still in one piece and then back up and keep going on the road. Thanks again !

• Like Like x 1
  5. Plymouth Superbird 1970

Plymouth Superbird 1970
    Expand Collapse

Do you mean have the side hit a barrier? Like having it understeer and bounce off the side? Or have the front of the car actually hit into a barrier?

6. starblockset

starblockset
    Expand Collapse

yeah I can do that no problem, dm me on discord honda fourtrax is killing me#2187 :)

7. missionsystem

missionsystem
    Expand Collapse

you could probably find the exact model of car somewhere. usually i dont condone bootleg mods but for this purpose i understand it will be worth the use

8. starblockset

starblockset
    Expand Collapse

im pretty sure someone made a vw passat mod on the forum a few years ago

9. rodrigo faro

rodrigo faro
    Expand Collapse

volkswagen-passat-generations-group.jpg
    which generation?

10. Plymouth Superbird 1970

Plymouth Superbird 1970
    Expand Collapse

I'd assume they mean B2 since that one looks the most like the ETK

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. bremer

bremer
    Expand Collapse

well also hey ill help in anyway i can i cant record sadly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice