1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Hirochi Raceway FWD Pessima Ai/Bot Faceoff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SuchSneak, Aug 19, 2019.

1. SuchSneak

SuchSneak
    Expand Collapse

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the first ...

Ai/Bot Race Off!

screenshot_2019-08-19_12-17-23.png Start.jpeg

It's a sad reality we don't have online multiplayer, so the next best thing is to train your very own bot to race in your place against 5 other contestants from this very forum!

It's first come first serve, I will be accepting the first 6 valid entries.

Simplified collision physics is enabled
    This means the cars will ghost through each other, no car on car collisions.

Do you think you have what it takes to train your own bot to taste a first place finish?

Requirements and steps down below.

#Step 1
    -Subscribe to the Ibishu Pessima Super Touring Pack
    Startstep1.jpeg
    #Step 2
    -Open Hirochi Raceway in Freeroam
    raceway.jpeg
    #Step 3
    -Pick one of the FWD touring Pessimas and center yourself inside the first box before the starting line
    screenshot_2019-08-19_12-32-53.png
    #Step 4
    -Pause the game/simulation
    Pause.jpeg
    #Step 5
    -Press F10 to bring up the new editor and navigate to the Script AI Manager under Tools
    Startai.jpeg
    #Step 6
    -With the game still paused and your car correctly positioned inside the first starting grid press the record button, once the state changes from idle to recording press F10 to exit the editor
    Startairecord.jpeg
    #Step 7
    -Once you are ready, unpause and immediately accelerate forward. Race the long route shown below, only one lap is needed. After crossing the finish line let your car coast for a few feet just so the recording doesn't stop abruptly. Pause the game and press F10 to return to the AI Manager
    Start.jpeg
    #Step 8
    -Playback your recording to review how your bot drives your racing line. Once you are happy with the results save it with your forum name.
    Startname.jpeg
    #Step 9
    -Join my discord to send me your Ai recording in the ai-upload channel.

https://discord.gg/SYVPrGD

startupload.jpeg
    -You can find your recordings here
    Startyourforumname.jpeg

That's it!

Just sit back while I review and choose the first 6 valid recordings and enter them into the race. It will be filmed and uploaded to youtube for all to see!

Have fun!​

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice