1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Hopper crawler front suspension broken after most recent update

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Dawombat, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Dawombat

Dawombat
    Expand Collapse

I've noticed since the 0.22 update the front suspension on the hopper crawler is slightly broken, it seems there is some invisible force acting apon the front axle apart from the shocks and coilovers. When the shocks and coilovers are installed I noticed the front end can't achieve full droop, so I tried taking them out to see if the problem was associated with them, it turns out it's not, even with both the shocks and coilovers removed the front suspension is stuck at ride height and cannot get to full droop or full compression. I've also disabled all of my mods to make sure it's not that and it made no difference. Does anyone have any ideas??

Attached Files:

• dhfgdsfdfsh.png
    • hopperfrontsusbroken.png
    • hoppperfrontsusbroken.png
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Raptor 0

Raptor 0
    Expand Collapse

Drive shaft extension will limit your droop

3. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Bruh that's not how it works at all, remove the driveshaft and it still happens. The Crawler is just broken and for some reason they haven't fixed it yet for so long.

4. Raptor 0

Raptor 0
    Expand Collapse

Oh thats really weird, Ill check out my game aswell too then

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice