Hot Wheels Elite -Diecast Models-

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by jotaonze, Jan 3, 2014.

1. jotaonze

jotaonze
    Expand Collapse

I think some of you like diecast models as much as I do so I made this thread to discuss the 1/18 , 1/43 and 1/50 models that Hot Wheels have made that have wonderful detail.
    Their website: http://www.hotwheels-elite.com/index.php
    Some of my faves:

(imported from here)
    K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider.

(imported from here)
    Ferrari 250 California, very pretty!

(imported from here)
    The A-Team van
    AND MUCH, MUCH, MORE!
    They are doing more models in the future and I think they are going to turn out very gorgeous like what they have done with their current ones.

2. vicnitro

vicnitro
    Expand Collapse

I'll only be interested if they have an AE86. Trueno, Levin, Coupe, or Hatch as long as it's an 86.

3. pf12351

pf12351
    Expand Collapse

I am just going to put my favorite HW cars. In Singapore, my brother picked up about 5 McLaren F1's. My brother also got lucky, when he went to the supermarket with my mum and for a mere price of $2.50, got the Bugatti Veyron. The Veyron by far is my favorite, but it is missing.

4. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

When I was little my town had just one gas station and they sold these neat detailed little cars for 10 bucks. I would save up and buy two and then smash them together until all the pieces fell off and it was all scratched up. Fun.

5. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Knight Rider and The A-Team were my favourite shows when I was a little kid..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice