Unsolved How can i bring it to work?

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by jxn5k, Jul 28, 2020.

1. jxn5k

jxn5k
    Expand Collapse

BeamNGdrive-0194210299-RELEASE-x642807202013_32_11.png
    I know it is hard! but if someone want to help me let me know.
    Sorry for my bad English i hope u understand it.

2. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

I think you can get the gauges to work by mapping them to an exsisting one, but the mirrors sadly do not work, you would have to get a chrome texture and put it there.

3. i.want.to.mod

i.want.to.mod
    Expand Collapse

you need to be more specific on what you want. Do you want them to function? If so, they are props. In Blender, you need to save the spedometers in the area you want them to be in and export them with only location and scale. Not rotation, because the needles rely on rotation. So after this, just copy the prop code from an existing car and then add it where it needs to be added and boom, working spedometers.

4. jxn5k

jxn5k
    Expand Collapse

[QUOTE = "i.want.to.mod, post: 1198758, member: 352300"] Sie müssen genauer angeben, was Sie möchten. Möchten Sie, dass sie funktionieren? Wenn ja, sind sie Requisiten. In Blender müssen Sie die Schrittzähler in dem Bereich speichern, in dem sie sich befinden sollen, und sie nur mit Position und Skalierung exportieren. Keine Rotation, da die Nadeln auf Rotation angewiesen sind. Kopieren Sie danach einfach den Propellercode aus einem vorhandenen Auto und fügen Sie ihn dort hinzu, wo er hinzugefügt werden muss, und boomen Sie mit funktionierenden Schrittzählern. [/QUOTE]
    THX

#4 jxn5k, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice