1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

How do I make the pessima as tough/safe as the etk800?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by magictgboy, Dec 30, 2017.

1. magictgboy

magictgboy
    Expand Collapse

I wanted to make the pessima have less cab intrusion at high-speed collisions like 40mph. And I got the front end tough enough to not break the main engine everytime it crashed at 20mph but I couldn't change it any further. But when I tried the same thing on the ETK800, I could crash it at 80mph and have no cab intrusion, So how do I make the pessima do the same? I've tried using the NBE to do it but it doesn't change anything much. I know how to use the NBE pretty well and I've changed the deform and strength values before but that hasn't changed a lot. When i made the beamdeform 0 for the hood it still bent crumpled up, so can I make it not crumple as much? The values in beams haven't changed that much. Is there a way that i can make it not deform/bend at all?

My main goal is to just make the cars crash differently for fun, but i'm stumped on how to do it:confused::confused::confused:.
    I saw an invincible 200bx, and that's basically what I'm doing but not the entire car. Thanks!!

#1 magictgboy, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  2. Littleturdlet

Littleturdlet
    Expand Collapse

You might have to add more beams, but I'm not sure.
    Edit: Beamspring is the value you want to edit, it is how much the beam will change in length when force is applied.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice