1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

How do I prevent suspension from extending on D-series Prerunner?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by munchiesnOOb, Jul 30, 2021.

1. munchiesnOOb

munchiesnOOb
    Expand Collapse

Been working on a config for the D-series prerunner, turning it into a low, fast, 1200 hp diesel SCT. Inspired by a childhood spent playing with a Traxxas Slash.

I've got the suspension height and spring rates down pat for good handling at high speeds on race tracks with limited air time. Looks pretty good, too, might I add.
    download.jpg

The problem comes with air time:
    download1.jpg

The same issue plagues the vehicle under acceleration, and with that much raw horsepower, the front end flies up to full extension pretty much the entire time you have the pedal down.
    download3.jpg

Does anyone know how I can tune the suspension to prevent this? I'm using the IYB Off-road tires and Cummins engine pack mods, but they don't interfere with the suspension. I can provide the config file if anyone needs it... and can explain how; it won't let me upload it like it will with images.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Attached Files:

• download2.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice