1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

How long have you been here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kona61, May 9, 2017.

1. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

I've had the game for 2 and 1/2 years it's improved a lot. I have 245 hours around there on steam I'm trying fore the game cards. I've been on the forums for a few weeks.

2. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

Bought the game for $20 back in January 2015. You still had to buy it on fastspring at the time, but it gave you a steam key. This game has come a long way even since I got here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

You should get an award

4. bhorton

bhorton
    Expand Collapse

Brought it when my account was created 2013. Only really became active here 2015.

5. jackeo21

jackeo21
    Expand Collapse

I've been around since about mid 2013, with a laughable amount of posts since then (considering my activity on this forum) and have seen the game and its fanbase change and grow over time. I remember watching the big countdown until the games actual first release after the tech demo and how slow the download was! (due to heavy traffic). I've only clocked around 245 hours on the game but they've been fun filled hours with plenty of destruction, carnage and messing around! This forum has been the home of so many different threads and a range of talent when it comes to content creation, video editing, coding, etc...

I barely post on the forum nowadays as I have my hands full of school work, cars, and over-powered racing lawnmowers in which constantly take my time away, however there is always a little time to play some BeamNG. Funny thing, I still recognize some of the members that were around when I signed up, however I have noticed that many members have departed from this constantly changing forum.

6. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

15th October 2013 and Kona61 I know of one of my friends being here since a bit before you the actual oldest member on this forums is Tdev he is user id 1 I am member id 30681, as for my friend iheartmods who I chat to occasionally on Steam, hes user id 191, I know Gabster is id 2 on the forums, just thought you would like to know that you can date the joining of memebers by the USERNAME.id which mine is "RobertGracie.30681" in the URL bar for my account :)

7. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

Early 2014 I bought the game, found the forums shortly after.

8. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

Been in the forums from the first day they opened, made an account only in 2013, i also was an user of the Rigs Of Rods forum from about the beginning of it, let's say i saw the soft body physics growing up

9. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

nice.

10. carsofawe

carsofawe
    Expand Collapse

Been here about since I got the game, a little while after it was released.
    Also played Rigs of Rods for a while.

11. ajz177

ajz177
    Expand Collapse

Almost a year, I bought the game for $18.74 during last year's Steam summer sale and joined 4 days later.
    According to steam I have 100 hours but for the first few month the counter was stuck a 9.

12. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

I got the tech demo a few days before and then I said "Sod this" and bought the game and created my account with my REAL name before anyone asks and the rest is history :)

13. Latios Jeff

Latios Jeff
    Expand Collapse

I got the game when it was released on Steam early access back in 2015. I joined this forum around the same year... but me posting is quite rare as soon from my message counter. I even got locked out of this forum account one time. But I forget how exactly it happened.

14. Dealercrash

Dealercrash
    Expand Collapse

like 1000 hours on the game. a lot on the tech demo and i started lurking around here in july 2015. and found out about the game in 2014 some month

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kona61

Kona61
    Expand Collapse

Man there is a surprising amount of people who have stayed since the beginning.
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh TDev? He is one of the original creators for this game.

16. thevidmaster

thevidmaster
    Expand Collapse

Had an account I made back in 2012, but couldn't find it when I came back to the forums to buy the game, so here I am!

17. Sagarci

Sagarci
    Expand Collapse

I've had this account since I bought Beam

18. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

I think i im the only taht came here and said proudly:
    I pirated the game for almost 2 years!. And thats exacly why i im the only one. I remember playing at like 10 fps and with physics way under real time on the toaster i had for a pc back then.

19. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

W4Y77N57Ay1.jpg pirates.

20. RedHorizon

RedHorizon
    Expand Collapse

Aug. 17, 2012; Member 303; didn't join sooner because the forum activity was non-exsistant. I remember watching the count-down to release, then being too broke to actually buy the game for three days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice