How To Make Tracks Work

Discussion in 'Beam-Monsters' started by Mike Bevavava, Jun 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Bevavava

Mike Bevavava
    Expand Collapse

I am making this thread so there is no longer 200 comments in the Maps thread about how to fix the texture issue.

Broken Textures
    For most maps (mainly mine, anything that's not by Kasey), they are based off of BlankMap. BlankMap was made by @AaronL , and it uses files from MTFairgrounds by @IIII RC IIII .

In order for the tracks in Maps to work, you will need to have downloaded MT Fairgrounds (100% Needed), Indiana Fairgrounds (precaution), and BlankMaps 1 and 2 (precaution). The Indiana Fairgrounds and BlankMap tracks are to ensure 100% that you can spawn the tracks properly, and who doesn't want another amazing track in Indiana Fairground, am I right?

D-Series Instead of Vehicles
    If you go to load up a map and there's a billion D-Series everywhere, chances are you're missing some crush car mods. More likely than not it is the FPS packs, one by MrHumanTarget and one by Mjamfan22.

If any other problems occur, or this becomes an outdated source of correction, please let me know so I can adjust it accordingly.

#1 Mike Bevavava, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. HumanTarget

HumanTarget
    Expand Collapse

Read this!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice