Hubcaps for the 15x9 Classic Steel Wheels

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by YellowRusty, Apr 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

I'm enjoying the new D15 Custom Classic configurations, but I can't help but feel that they could be improved with a little extra splash of chrome with the wheels.

screenshot_00031.png screenshot_00030.png

Unfortunately, the 15x9 classic steel wheels (maroon truck) cannot have hubcaps equipped, while the 15x7 classic steel wheels (blue truck) have a hard time filling out the fenders even with the largest standard tire equipped.

It's also difficult to get the steel wheels/chrome hubcaps look going on any that has significantly larger wheels in the rear than in the front.:

screenshot_00033.png

If you want the Gavril ridged hubcaps, you have to go all the way down to the 15x6 classic steel wheels:

screenshot_00032.png

So, I'd like to suggest that a handful of smaller chrome hubcaps make their way up onto the 15x9 classic steel wheels. The center caps, dog dishes, small smoothies, and Gavril ridged hubcaps would add customization flexibility, eventually improving the prospects for budget hot rods and drag cars in career mode.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

can you send me that mod?

3. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

What mod? Everything you see above has been assembled with parts available in the game itself. That's the problem. There aren't any hubcaps available for the 15x9 classic steel wheels.

#3 YellowRusty, Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  4. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

Agreed, that would be pretty cool for hot rod building or things like that.

5. JMunn55

JMunn55
    Expand Collapse

This is a great idea, hopefully it happens at some point

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice