I am making a map! [development screenshots]

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by unyxium, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Lukas64 the dog

Lukas64 the dog
    Expand Collapse

NICE

2. unyxium

unyxium
    Expand Collapse

The map has now been released.
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/river-highway.18662/

After a bunch of reviews and comments made on this map, I have now realised there's quite a lot of mentions of poor performance. I did not take in to account that a lot of people are running low-end computers or computers which do not perform as well as mine (which is only a laptop, and not exactly a high-end one, either) Looks like I need to figure out what to improve.
    I really should have made a bigger notice that this map is not going to perform as well as the official ones. It's comparable to the already existing large maps (at least from my testing). I'll probably make some new updates if I find anything else.

• Like Like x 1
  3. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

Tested it on some mid range laptop from 2016 and it works fine. (1060 6gb, i7-8750h, 16gb). The map runs fine on any decent computer. Besides that though, it’s very fun to drive in and the ai works quite well.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice