1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

I can't take screenshots through steam

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by worldofawesome2, Jun 3, 2015.

1. worldofawesome2

worldofawesome2
    Expand Collapse

I can play BeamNG through steam, I can't take screenshots through steam, because BeamNG is not hooked up to my account in-game.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    The story: My antivirus Would not Load up BeamNG (The icon showed up that it was open but i could not access it) And I knew it was antivirus because It loaded up fine in the administrator account but not on my regular account. I fixed it, but everytime i load up beamng on my account, it has a screen something along the lines of:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you want to allow the following program from an
    Unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?
    Owner Password:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then it asks me for the administrator password. When i enter the password BeamNG loads up fine, but Now in-game, You guessed it, I CAN'T TAKE SCREENSHOTS THROUGH STEAM!!

Please! I need help, because i love taking screenshots for the steam community!

#1 worldofawesome2, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice