I guess I'll be here a lot more often.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Again_Dejavu, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Again_Dejavu

Again_Dejavu
    Expand Collapse

Just sprained my ankle on a ledge about 2 1/2 inches high.
    ow.
    goddamn this hurts.
    now i guess i stay shut in.
    of course i can barely move without excruciating pain so no computer games.
    maybe wired xBox controller I ordered can let my play.

Sorry for my rambling.
    FML

2. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

damn that sucks.

some people are so fragile though. like how do you even do that

3. Again_Dejavu

Again_Dejavu
    Expand Collapse

I'm as confused as you are. I pride my self on doing crazy things and I sprained it walking from one room to another, I don't even get a badass story.

4. AirSKiller

AirSKiller
    Expand Collapse

You can always say you were the one in there --> http://www.beamng.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15920&d=1388282905 hahaha

Anyway, hope you get better dude and, in the meanwhile, welcome to the forum! xD

5. Again_Dejavu

Again_Dejavu
    Expand Collapse

Thanks man, I'm doing pretty well at finding alternative ways to propel myself around. Almost gave my mom a heart attack when she saw how fast I was going in crutches.

I'll be getting an X-Ray soon to see what happened to it.

6. n0ah1897

n0ah1897
    Expand Collapse

At least you didn't sprain your ankle from running down stairs and slipping on tile. My sister decided that spraying Pledgeâ„¢ on our tile floors would be a good idea. Well, I ran down the stairs whilst wearing socks and hit the tile and slid like 10 feet before my foot caught on the edge of where the tile turns to carpet. I was laughing too hard to realise I sprained my ankle and immediately jumped up onto my feet. I immediately collapsed and was no longer laughing. I couldn't walk for 4 weeks. Annoying as hell. I couldn't even rest my foot on the ground without it hurting.

7. bunnns

bunnns
    Expand Collapse

Crap dude! Hope you get better soon.

8. simon48

simon48
    Expand Collapse

You could always say you sprained your ankle skiing in Switzerland or something. ;) Get better soon!

9. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Agh, god. Talk about feet, mine are so screwed up. I'm only thirteen. Every time I get up after sitting down for more than five minutes they hurt. Bad. I can basically friggin slightly step wrong and be limping for like two weeks. My right's the worst. I have hurt it so many times. Not any of them are really badass stories, though. By far the coolest was when I was wakeboarding and then got a little too ambitious.
    I am really surprised I have'nt ever broken anything, though. I am known among many of my friends as that idiot that will do anything. I've ridden dirtbikes for years, I go to the lake every weekend in the summer. I just don't understand how I've been so lucky, while all my dumbass friends break bones tripping on to grass, or bumping into a fat kid. So yeah, anyway, I'd say I've gotten pretty good at limping now.

10. AirSKiller

AirSKiller
    Expand Collapse

Haven't broken anything yet too :D (I'm 17 btw) and I've been in some crazy sh*t too hahaha (I'm also the friend who tries to do everything, while not getting hurt, I make others try it next and they get hurt xD)
    By far the bravest/plain retarded one (pick one) was when I tried to jump from the roof of my old house to my neighbors roof, it's a drop of about 5-8 meters to concrete and I was wearing some Vans shoes (yeah, super protective, I really am dumb...). I did make it across but God did it hurt... I literally thought I had broken both my legs, the doctor said it was impossible, it just couldn't have been done xD turns out I have a genetic a condition that makes my bones abnormally strong, cool I guess haha (lighter too for some strange reason. I weight about 60 Kilograms (133 Pounds, btw thank you Google) and I can bench 100 (220) at the gym while I have friends who weight 70 and look lighter than me)

#10 AirSKiller, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  11. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I've been floored by a car that tried to run a red light, come off a 50cc scooter, fallen from swingsets and playgrounds and had more than a few high speed bicycle accidents while riding downhill courses yet havent broken any bones yet. Tripped over on some gravel and found myself setting in the accident and emergency unit at the local hospital while some dude tried digging about for the stone that got wedged just under my kneecap, that hurt like hell and a decade later I do have issues with knee pain occasionally so I am wondering if there was some damage which XRay didnt pickup at the time.

12. AirSKiller

AirSKiller
    Expand Collapse

I did a couple of X-Rays, and full body CAT's scans back then (a year ago) and one CAT scan just a moth ago, all clean. I got no damage, I still go to the gym almost everyday, I run, I bike, I have full movement and no pain.
    I do thank God for my genetic condition or I could be really messed up...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice