1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

I have a bug with display resolution

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by italy0047, Mar 30, 2020.

1. italy0047

italy0047
    Expand Collapse

Hi, i need to report a bug:
    every time i try to change display resolution from a random one to 1920 x 1080 it turns to 1920 x 1061 every time i click it making everything very big ( selectors, UI apps,etc…).
    I also tried with borderless mod, full screen and clearing cache but anything worked.
    If somebody helps me i'll never thank you enough

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

It's a bug, as it's subtracting the window's titlebar from it (if you use Windowed mode), which if you think about, makes sense. The game window is that size without the window decoration.

Borderless and Fullscreen should not have this issue.

Anyway, there will be major fixes to the whole window management system in the next update, which is going to solve a lot of these quirks and problems with the various modes.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. italy0047

italy0047
    Expand Collapse

Ok thanks for help but that bug was my fault: i accidentally changed UI maximum resolution while changing standard resolution, but i don't know why the UI maximum resolution option didn't showed yesterday in the graphics section. Only today it appeared and i fixed it

#3 italy0047, Mar 31, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  4. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

"Major fixes to the window management system in next update"

Oh my god.. thank you for this information.

The pain of running 3 separate monitors with a complicated rig where the third monitor becomes the one with the game in some desired scenarios might get a little more tolerable and less fragile with BeamNG.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice