I need help finding a game/cartoon

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by adamw82, Sep 16, 2018.

1. adamw82

adamw82
    Expand Collapse

So when I was little (i'm 13 now so about probably 5 years ago) I used to play this top down open world flash game by Hot Wheels (I believe). You would drive around the map and buy cars and play mini games. I remember one was called Top Off (I think) where you would refill fluids on a car and change the tires. There was an aircraft carrier where you could buy military vehicles and a construction yard where you could buy bulldozers and bobcats.
    On the same website there was this cartoon about this kid with his own hot rod garage, and he got a call from a guy asking for him to work on his car. He then had an idea during a rainstorm where he could channel lightning into the car. He then got his sidekick (a monkey I think) to capture lightning in a jar and made the car all electric.
    If anyone could find one or both of these it would be really appreciated just looking to relive some old memorys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice