Ibishu Five?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Hawkins, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Hawkins

Hawkins
    Expand Collapse

Hello there fellow "BeamNGamers",
    I own a Mazda 5 (that familial minivan that is more like a mini-minivan? yes that thing.) and it's actually my first car. I have searched on the internet if there were any recent games with it. Sadly, the search was not successful.

This is why I am calling out to modelers/modders in the community (even actual game developers, this way we could get a minivan in BeamNG) if any of you want to make a Mazda 5 2006 model into the game. Obviously, to avoid copyright issues, the model could be a different from the actual car and be renamed to Ibishu Five (as I guess Ibishu is the main Japanese car "company" in BeamNG).

I hope you like my suggestion, I would love to be able to drive that car in BeamNG... and have a few crash tests with it, who knows ;)

Have a nice day! (or evening, or morning, or night, I don't know just good whatever time it is right now at the moment you are reading this)

PS: Sorry for putting that here instead of making it go in the pinned thread for vehicle suggestion and making it look like "begging" for people to make an actual existing vehicle (even though it's not intended to sound like it). If any mod pings it I will completely understand and I will delete it (if mods don't already delete it).

PPS (Edit): Well apparently I can't even delete it myself so I guess that's all up to the mods.

#1 Hawkins, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  2. Jackets64

Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

3. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

A minivan is undoubtedly the most requested vehicle, so one has to eventually come at some point.

Also, your suggestion probably would've had less than a 5% chance of actually being seen by a staff member if you posted in the Vehicle Suggestions thread.
    I wish they got rid of that thread instead of General Discussion. The latter was actually useful.

4. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

Users actually do not have the power to delete their own posts. Moderators are the only ones permitted to delete posts.

As for the idea, I'd really rather see Hirochi take on the "sort-of-sporty minivan" archetype. I think that they, like Mazda, seem to be very sportscar-oriented.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I believe users can delete their posts in the general subforum, at least we could a month ago

6. Hawkins

Hawkins
    Expand Collapse

Yeah these are true minivans but I was talking more "sporty" minivans, like the Mazda 5. It has the average Mazda "mean" look at the front if you get what I mean (even if it's nowhere near mean with its inline 4 cylinders 100hp engine and its weight comparable to a semi carrying multiple M1 abrams)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice