On Hold 1995 Ibishu Kashira (Gen 2) 3.1.2

The compact minivan that became a worldwide phenomenon!

Tags:
  1. Gavril T85

Gavril T85
    Expand Collapse

You should definitely do something to stop the overtorque on the stripped one, maybe somehow incorporate the indestructible engine blocks mod?

2. zschmeez

zschmeez
    Expand Collapse

Quick little nitpick here: I don't think the versions with the 2.5 L I4 would have "I4" badging in real life. Most likely, the badge would be advertising the displacement, "2.5". The Pessima is like this. The I4 versions have the badge with the displacement, 1.8 or 2.0, and the V6 has a V6 badge.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Nathan 03

Nathan 03
    Expand Collapse

I love this, mod and think the car is the right strength for what it is.

4. Billydabomb

Billydabomb
    Expand Collapse

Soccer mom vs ricer time. Who will win? I love this and LOVE getting into roll overs with it.

5. stevdroid

stevdroid
    Expand Collapse

those front wheel axles seem to be pretty fragile, break easily if you turn the wheels to full lock and give throttle

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. @op@

@op@
    Expand Collapse

It was an issue with the 80s pessima some time ago, I believe this uses the same front suspension, (or something based on it)

7. kevinharvick444

kevinharvick444
    Expand Collapse

Sleeper config has different hubcaps on wheels

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Re:Z_IA

Re:Z_IA
    Expand Collapse

Hmmm, you’re right. I’ll look into changing that.

Yeah, the suspension is heavily derived from the pessima suspension, but I did modify it a bit. I had pretty much no idea what I was doing with the jbeam when I first did the suspension, so I likely messed some of it up. It’s my top priority to fix right now. (^^)

That’s intentional, haha. I thought it made it look more “beater-ish.” (*´꒳`*)

• Like Like x 2
  9. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

Hey, would it be possible to use the vanilla V6 sound for the v6? I'm a big fan of the already in-gane sounds....xd

10. BlondeOfHazzard

BlondeOfHazzard
    Expand Collapse

Im having an issue where all versions pull to the left from spawn :\ This MPV/minivan would really suit some diesel engines (it looks like a Mk1 Renault Espace here in the UK/Europe) maybe give them a try?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Re:Z_IA

Expand Collapse

I kind of prefer the custom sounds, and I’m trying to get them working for each engine. Once I deprecate the sbeam engine sounds though, you could pretty easily change the custom V6 sound to the stock one if you’d like. I believe if I set up the engine sounds correctly, you can just change the engine sound ID in the jbeam.

Huh, this really shouldn’t be happening. Do they only pull left under immediate acceleration, or at speed as well? The suspension was having some problems, but I’d tuned each variant to drive nearly perfectly straight at speed. A lot of people have been complaining about the pulling problem though, so I’m wondering if something got messed up or it’s a mod conflict or something.

It is a USDM minivan, but I suppose I could see about adding some deisel engines. That being said, the turbo V6 is my main priority right now, so we’ll see how things go. (^^)

12. BlondeOfHazzard

BlondeOfHazzard
    Expand Collapse

They pull when accelerating as well as if i set cruise at 70 and just let it drive (ive tried clearing cache, redownloading etc to no avail)

13. Re:Z_IA

Expand Collapse

Huh, I don’t really know what’s causing that then. Just out of curiosity, what are the front toe settings (in the tuning menu) on the ZX AWD config? It could be that the tuning settings got reset for some reason.

14. FluffyOreoCX

FluffyOreoCX
    Expand Collapse

Do you plan on doing something to connect the taillights like a heckblende or a chrome strip? (Guess it's more of a suggestion, heh)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. BlondeOfHazzard

BlondeOfHazzard
    Expand Collapse

I did wonder if it was toe related, the front wheels didnt quite seem to point dead ahead, Ill take a look
    --- Post updated ---
    The 11% front left toe is probably the culprit

Attached Files:

• Capture.png
  16. IvanGF14

IvanGF14
    Expand Collapse

I love it! With the proper tyres, rally suspension and welded diffs, this is a pretty good offroader. The only downside is the ground cleareance, that isnt that much. Awesome work :)

17. kevinharvick444

kevinharvick444
    Expand Collapse

Oh ok lol

18. Gh05t

Gh05t
    Expand Collapse

Yes, it works if I reload it

19. Codeslamer

Codeslamer
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I noticed that some of the configs (some being alittle worse than others) still pull ever so slightly to the left, which worsens when braking (I guess changing the toe settings isn't the perfect solution), though, it's amillion times better than what it was in the original beta, atleast

20. Bulldog909

Bulldog909
    Expand Collapse

PROBLEM TIME:
    Axles break too easily.
    Fires start too easily.
    You cannot change the shifter in configure mode.
    Widebody fenders are invisible.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUGGESTIONS:
    Opening doors? Maybe sliding side ones.
    Elite/Touring model?
    Police and responders model?
    More skins?
    Make a tintable glass?
    Make the cargo version more realistic, such as 1-way glass in the back?
    Make 3 seats in the back of the normal models?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVERALL THOUGHTS:
    Great minivan! First to BeamNG. I love how realistic it is!

• Agree Agree x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice