On Hold 1995 Ibishu Kashira (Gen 2) 3.1.2

The compact minivan that became a worldwide phenomenon!

Tags:
  1. Sir Galahad

Sir Galahad
    Expand Collapse

So this is a fantastic mod, and I think you will appreciate a few notes:
    I could not see any reverse lights, although in order to run the game I need my lighting set to lowest, so it might be on my end,
    The rear pillars are a little weird where they meet the body (although you probably already know that)
    And personally i think the 2.5 4 cyl should sound different from the 3.5 6 cyl, either by making a different sound or using the default I4 and V6 sounds, though I think the custom sound is really dope!
    I do really enjoy the look of the 90's minivan shape, and I love the wheels on the ZX awd, Keep up the good work! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. TopGames

TopGames
    Expand Collapse

Definitely enjoying this mod... keep up the good work...

3. Gh05t

Gh05t
    Expand Collapse

This is the most fun minivan that I have driven! Awesome mod!
    The only weird thing is if i reset the AWD variants (everything below the custom van) using right DPAD, there is no power going to the rear wheels. I can see the driveshaft rotating tho. I need to Ctrl+R to get it to work again. Sorry I don't remember what the keys do exactly.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssn its out

5. MatesMan

MatesMan
    Expand Collapse

This is the best car mod i´ve ever seen.Handling is sooo easy,automatic gearbox is sooo smooth and sounds are sooo nice.

6. adhamghaly02

adhamghaly02
    Expand Collapse

holy shit, my prayers have been answered

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. KingPhoenix124

KingPhoenix124
    Expand Collapse

Great mod, I like the design, but when I spawn it, it will turn and such, spawns with engine, but the speedo says the engine is off, and there is no rpm on it.

8. AfterShock360

AfterShock360
    Expand Collapse

Great Car! Some things I think you should note (Yes I'm aware this is version 1, just recommendations):

The engine sounds GREAT, but I think it sounds a little too powerful for, say, the Cargo config. A small, basic engine wouldn't sound that sporty, IMO.

Also, the powertrain for a 2WD config has a 4WD Transfercase. So it's got that driveshaft to nowhere. Just a thought.

If it's possible, could you add support for the Indestructible Engine Block mod? I'd like to be able to avoid the overtorque problem with the scrapyard config.

It's really fun to drive, I like the attention to detail. Really excited to see it posted!

#668 AfterShock360, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  9. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

I cant imagine the variety this vehicle brings. Thb, who expects an offroad minivan? Its hilariously high quality, bring very nice conyent to the game. Here are a couple of suggestions:

• Side-mounted front license plates, and option to use license plates as well on the bash bar.
    • Option to have license plate on rear bumper (smooth hatch option, no licenseplate hole)
    • Carbon-fiber hood (Scooped veraion also?):p
    • Taxi configuration? (Includes roof option of taxi ad carriers, even light bars? (Look below)
    • Mall Security Config? (Includes LED lightbar from Hirochi Sunburst. Also UV mapping for skins)
    • Rally Lights (From the older gen Pessima)
    I would love to see these in-game, if not, its ok, because i know it takes long to makke stuff like this an i have no experience.

Thats all, Folks!

#669 Alewyx, Mar 20, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. DasMensch

DasMensch
    Expand Collapse

If you use the right blinker the front left blinker is blinking too also the rear blinkers are barely visible at daytime.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

change the overall Quality to normal or high

12. DasMensch

DasMensch
    Expand Collapse

I already have everything but Shader Quality on High

13. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

oke than idk it any more

14. tanis

tanis
    Expand Collapse

only sad part is, it is not in the pressima file, so there will be no airride for me

15. Veyron730

Veyron730
    Expand Collapse

Yup, that's the only bug that I found.

16. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Those 2 places on the body look broken... Especially that front pillar o_O

And as for the rear lights, it looks like they are too big for the hole they are supposed to go into

ALSO: When braking heavily with a version that has ABS, it pulls to the left quite a lot & overheats the front right brake

Are the I4 & V6 supposed to sound the same?

Attached Files:

• 20180320192334_1.jpg
    • 20180320192357_1.jpg
    #676 Sithhy™, Mar 20, 2018
  17. Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
    Expand Collapse

Probably, this car uses sbeam for it's sounds

But yeah, replacing sbeam with the new system would definitely make a difference for the better.

Oh and by the way, I found this
    upload_2018-3-20_15-55-39.png
    in the V6 engine's jbeam, perhaps something to do with my sound blends for the unused V6 sounds? :p

Attached Files:

• upload_2018-3-20_15-55-36.png
  18. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

19. Nifty_Technology

Nifty_Technology
    Expand Collapse

Maybe add a diesel engine option, the structure could be more hard (so it will do better in crash tests) and I notice while driving, it pulls to the left a lot, other than that it's good. And also if you're on an icy surface and you apply the brakes (this only affects the RWD versions of this) and accelerate, the rear tires will explode.

20. Re:Z_IA

Re:Z_IA
    Expand Collapse

Whoops, I made a typo with the dates. It’s supposed to be 1994, not 1984. (*^▽^*)

I know, right? That was an amazing coincidence! And I must say, the Vendetta is fantastic! (*^▽^*)

Also, I never realized Corvettes were so small in real life. I tend to dislike American cars (especially from back then), as they’re usually big and boaty (and [very] small cars are my favorite), but the Corvette/Vendetta isn’t like that at all! It’s the perfect Rezia-sized muscle car, haha. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
    --- Post updated ---
    Hmmmm, I think I need to take a look at the UVs on the taillights. The lights light up, but I don’t think the texture changes, which would explain why it doesn’t work on low settings. And yeah, my modeling skills are not the best, haha. Hopefully I can clean up the mesh a bit more in the future. There will almost certainly be different sounds for the I4 and V6 is the future. In fact, there’s actually another sound for the V6 in the mod files already (courtesy of @on3cherryshake!), but I couldn’t figure out how to set a different sound for each engine.

Thanks for the feedback! (*'▽'*)
    --- Post updated ---
    Hmmmmm, I may have messed something up with the transfer cases or something. I’ll take a look. It works when you reload the vehicle though?

Can you turn the engine back on or does it just stay off permanently? Could it be a conflicting mod or setting or something?

Oh, oops, haha. That’s my bad, forgot to remove the AWD drivetrain parts. (๑>◡<๑)

I’m not sure if I can directly add support for the Indestructible Engine Block mod, but I can see about posting an add-on or something that adds stronger engines. Alternatively, I could just increase the engine strength in general, but I’m not sure how realistic that would be.

Thanks for the feedback! (*'▽'*)
    --- Post updated ---
    I’m definitely planning to have a lot more customization parts, such as the ones you mentioned in the future, so stay tuned! (╹◡╹)

As for skin support, I’d like to have it, but it’ll likely take a while before it’s here. Hopefully one day though. (*^^*)
    --- Post updated ---
    Whoops, I probably forgot to change the material name when I mirrored the lights. (๑>◡<๑)

As for the rear blinkers, I need to take a look at the materials on the lower half of the taillight. The lights work, but they don’t seem to want to change materials.

Yeah, the fender (and rear hatch) have some general mesh problems that I need to look at some more. I hadn’t noticed the rear lights, but it should be an easy fix. The suspension is a bit weird right now, but I’m seeing about fixing it. I don’t really know why it sometimes wants to pull to the left. And the V6 will have a different sound as soon as I figure out how to assign different custom sounds per-engine.

Thanks for the feedback! (╹◡╹)
    --- Post updated ---
    Yeah, I wasn’t exactly sure how to do engine based custom sounds, so that’s what that is, haha. There will be different sounds for each engine in the future though. (╹◡╹)

How badly does it pull to the left? On all variants or just a couple? I thought I’d tuned all the variants to drive straight, but several people have complained that it pulls to the left, so I may have messed up a few configurations. I guess I could see about adding a diesel in the future if enough people want it, but I, personally, don’t think it really fits the car.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice