On Hold 1995 Ibishu Kashira (Gen 2) 3.1.2

The compact minivan that became a worldwide phenomenon!

Tags:
  1. 2000ToyotaCorolla

2000ToyotaCorolla
    Expand Collapse

its not very good but i made a 2000 Ibishu Kashira in photoshop it took me around 2 1/2 hours 2000IbishuKashira.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  2. losr

losr
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

That should be an actual facelift for it, looks really good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. johnwells5656

johnwells5656
    Expand Collapse

just wanted to share this

Attached Files:

• BeamNGdrive-012005698-RELEASE-x644_5_20187_32_11PM.png
    • BeamNGdrive-012005698-RELEASE-x644_5_20187_31_46PM.png
    • Like Like x 4
  4. The-Old-twingo

The-Old-twingo
    Expand Collapse

Yes.

5. 2000ToyotaCorolla

2000ToyotaCorolla
    Expand Collapse

thanks

6. 2000ToyotaCorolla

2000ToyotaCorolla
    Expand Collapse

it could have been better if i wasn't at school when i made it and if i took more time on it the front bumper still looks to old to me but the design is based on the 2000 Honda Odyssey Im going to improve it

• Like Like x 1
  7. losr

losr
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

It'd be nice to see most of the facelifts you make as actual mods some day.

8. Veyron730

Veyron730
    Expand Collapse

Found a bug: pink 18x9 Folk wheels are invisible
    screenshot_00059.png

9. 2000ToyotaCorolla

2000ToyotaCorolla
    Expand Collapse

that would be awesome id have to make them in blender though because i made these on Photoshop

10. jiangwei08

jiangwei08
    Expand Collapse

i think it happened on the zx? (im not sure the one before gtz)

11. 2000ToyotaCorolla

2000ToyotaCorolla
    Expand Collapse

i updated my facelift of this car that i made in photoshop it is now more realistic now it really looks 2000 i've spent a total of 6 hours or something like that on this i don't think those hours were wasted 2000IbishuKashira.jpg

• Like Like x 18
  12. monster

monster
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned(to be honest, i'm not weeding through 39 pages), but the steering seems to break whenever i try to reverse and make the slightest turn while moving backwards. This also seems to be big a problem with the "older" Pessima, and a few of the other front wheel drive vehicles, so I believe this is more of a standard jbeam issue than something you've done/missed. Pretty annoying having no steering while trying to wreck into other cars, but as mentioned I don't think its really something you've done, but more a stock beam setup for the front wheel drive vehicles.

Other than that, no complaints. Great mod! Can't wait to have more fun with/see where this thing goes.

edit-
    The problem seems to go away upon switching from fwd to rwd transfer case, so it may be the axles themselves that fail but break the steering?

#772 monster, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Nexusband

Nexusband
    Expand Collapse

just wanted to chime in with: Great mod. I like driving the "uber tuned" version as long as possible wihtout blowing the engine :D Quite a lot of fun!

• Like Like x 1
  14. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

Yeah it's been mentioned a ton of times, and it has been improved, but, I agree, it still could use some work.

15. Re:Z_IA

Re:Z_IA
    Expand Collapse

Sorry it took me so long to reply to your comments! I’ve been suuuuuuuper busy over the last week or so, but things have quieted down a bit now, so I’m hoping to begin to work on the next update for the Kashira within a few days. (╹◡╹)

Unfortunately, the Kashira does not have skin support as of now, but if and when I get around to redoing the skin UVs, I’ll definitely see about adding some emergency services skins like that. (*^^*)

Right now though, the Kashira’s UVs are, uhhh, kinda terrible... I’m still just running everything off the Pessima’s stock texture sheet, and the Kashira’s body doesn’t really fit on it all that well in some places, especially for the main body. I’d like to add skin support eventually, but it would be a pretty difficult task to do without having to remap quite a few other UVs on the car. I may see about adding another UV texture specifically for body panels that skins are applied to, but I’m not entirely sure if that would work. If it did though, I would be able to completely remap the body’s UVs without affecting other areas of the car. So... yeah! Skins are definitely planned, but it may be a while before they’re actually implemented... (*´ω`*)

Great job! It reminds me of an early 2000s Odyssey. (*^^*)

Hmmmm, that’s weird. It seems to be fine on my end. Have you tried clearing your cache or reinstalling the mod? It’s also likely that it could be a conflicting mod, as I don’t believe I ever gave the pink wheels a super unique file name. I should probably change that... (❛ᴗ❛*)

Ah, I think I know what’s going on. I based the suspension directly on the Pessima’s, so I think the Kashira is having the same AWD problem the Pessima had until the 0.12 update. It should definitely be fixed on the Kashira in the next update. (^^)

The suspension is based directly on the Pessima’s, so it makes sense that it’s having similar problems. Its a looooot better now than the first version though. Previously, the rally variant was almost completely undrivable in reverse, haha. (゚ω゚) That being said, there is still a lot that needs to be fixed. The alignment issue still persists, and, as you said, the wheel axels are still rather fragile, especially in reverse. I’m going to see what I can fix with the current suspension setup, but I suspect a complete suspension rework will be needed in the future. I’m not really sure why it works better with the RWD transfer case though. Maybe it’s the way it modifies the suspension geometry? If so, I may be able to adapt the RWD transfer case’s jbeam to the other transfer cases to fix the wheel axel problem. I’ll look into it! (^^)

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. JCX034

JCX034
    Expand Collapse

Can I make the F1 version of your minivan just like Renault Espace F1 in the early 1995 only for the sake of fun in this game?
    Here is the pic of the Renault Espace F1.
    7_12.jpg

#776 JCX034, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Re:Z_IA

Re:Z_IA
    Expand Collapse

Absolutely! Anyone is free to make any mods for the Kashira that they’d like! And that’s a really cool idea, I can’t wait to see how it turns out! (*^▽^*)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

When se finish them, we give it to you for you put It in next update ?

19. TheCarnageRacer

TheCarnageRacer
    Expand Collapse

Nice mod, but can I make a suggestion?
    How about an extended version? Like a Wagon variant (basically the boot area is bigger), and / or a Limo variant?
    I know it may not be realistic, but it be fun as this game needs more wagons, and there is only a single mod that adds a limo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 2000ToyotaCorolla

2000ToyotaCorolla
    Expand Collapse

yeah its supposed to be a 2000 facelift and i based it off the 2000 odyssey

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice