1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Ibishu Pessima

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 13, 2012.

1. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

they do, I see similarities...the overall roundness of the Mazda matches that of the Pessima, while the lights general shape in the front as well as the basic air-dam vents in the bumper are similar in their simplicity.

I happen to really like the Xedos too, when I was younger I always thought the Xedos was a rebadged 626, however they appear to be very different looking now that I see a pic.

2. Sando

Sando
    Expand Collapse

Are you guys starting again?

3. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

Please don't start a flame war against someone's opinion on the car's design. It's officially stated in the wiki that it's lightly related to various cars like the Honda Accord and (Acura) Legend.

4. Stian Aarskaug

Stian Aarskaug
    Expand Collapse

It hurts me to hear that. :(

I hope you get well soon.

5. HadACoolName

HadACoolName
    Expand Collapse

Works better than any other browser. Plus the layout of IE is how I want my browser to be laid out.

6. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

That sluggish browser ?

7. Sando

Sando
    Expand Collapse

Inappropriate thread for this kind of discussion. :)

8. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, if you like toolbars, viruses and broken web pages :p

(imported from here)
    (imported from here)

Anyway, the Pessima is looking good. Can't wait to smash it to bits.

#288 vmlinuz, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  9. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

Bonzi Buddy... god please no. Never again.

Also the Pessima is gettings a new grill:
    QfkIEEv.jpg

(from b25mitch's thread on 3D broken glass)

10. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

the front looks much better. so it doesn't look like a Ford Taurus anymore yay. now can someone put a late 90s Ford Taurus into the game I want the kill it.

11. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

Actually WebM support is more complex than that. You could argue that with my source being Mozilla it could be biased but it seems to be realistic. Anything with partial written next to it relies on the operating system because of patent issues, same is true for the "not in chromium" bits as well. In summary the only major browser to not support WebM is internet explorer. Microsoft have said that introducing WebM support would be legally risky so they aren't going to do it.
    Make sure to scroll down a bit: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Supported_media_formats
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/...ions-for-the-industry-from-the-community.aspx

Im looking forward to this car, it should be fun to cruise around in. My knowledge of cars from this era is almost nil. So would i be correct to assume that it is going to sway a bit in the corners and handle a bit like a barge or will it be a bit stiffer than that?

#291 aljowen, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  12. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

It's a 90's car and it's Japanese, so I'd suppose it would handle quite well. A bit like the 200BX, only bigger ;) Especially the V6 version should have some punch.

13. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

That sounds great. Should be pretty fun to drive around the new jungle map then. Hopefully its pretty good for cruising around at normal speeds too. I often find when playing this game that i want to drive a car that can be fairly quick and nimble if needs be but is perfectly happy to drive at 40-50mph while managing to absorb all those potholes. Going to be cool to have another car that i can do that in.

14. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

>Ordinary FWD sedan
    >Will handle well

If it has a rear stabillizer, I don't expect it to handle as badly as my car (I don't actually know what it would do past its limits: 1040 degree spin, no rotation at all, go turtle, some hideous combination of the above?), but this car will have no business near the Tail of the Dragon.

15. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Would never handle like a 200bx
    drive wheels are at the other end of the car which alone changes the handling mechanics

16. Shadowdragon94

Shadowdragon94
    Expand Collapse

chances are the pessima will handle like a mid-90s honda accord/toyota camry.

280 posts!!

17. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah of course, I totally forgot that the Pessima is FWD. But FWD cars can be fun too and I am pretty sure this car will not handle like a boat :)

18. Bunridzk

Bunridzk
    Expand Collapse

Unless it's have enough torque in the engine, FWD cars are fun to drive. Unlike that base line Covet which drives and handles like a boat.

Also, that grille looks better than that vertical plastics on the earlier stage. Makes the car have a bit more class. :)

19. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

IMO, the Covet is one of the lightest and most agile vehicles in the BeamNG lineup right now. It grips and it's fun to throw it around corners. With boaty handling, I was talking about cars like the Grand Marshall and the Moonhawk. Those are big, softy and are not cars that I'd choose to go hot lapping on a race track.

20. Vlahka

Vlahka
    Expand Collapse

Thank god...
    That vertical grille was hideous

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice