ideas for mods or future updates

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Soloside, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

You still dont get why the game is filled with grandpa cars.

2. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

It's Beamng.drive and not Beamng.tuning.

Afaik the devs want beamng to incorporate vehicles of all sorts. This is why we have the 200bx,the d-series, the t-series semi and the three wheeled pigeon despite them being very different to eachother.
    The devs also want to incorporate alot of modification for all vehicles.

1. The sunbusrst already has an widebody variant so i doubt theyll add another one to that car.
    2. I doubt they'll add underglow or colorable headlights, atleast in the long run. It's really not something many players wish for and some dislike it entirely. Future mods probably will add it first.
    3. "tuner style vehicles". You can tune/modify more or less any car. Tho i still think i know what you're going for.
    4. Modern supercars have very detailed models that may not work well at all in beam. Also an more complicated and curvy model will equal an more complicated jbeam to make. Supercars also may have complicated technology systems in them that the devs will have to replicate.
    5." less grandpa cars". See first part of message.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice