Ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Big Iron, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Big Iron

Big Iron
    Expand Collapse

Note in mid here that these are what I want to see in the game. If you disagree, feel free to comment. If you're a troll, crawl back to the dank little hole you came from.

Idea 1 - Customizable Engine Internals. This game has been out for a long time. The fact we haven't seen this yet is just sad. I'm sick of picking the most powerful engine and slapping a big ass turbo on it and calling it decent. We should have Customizable Cams, Cranks, Pistons, Displacement, Fuel Injection and Whatnot by now. Come on! Seriously. The word laziness does come to mind.

2 - Tracks. Tracks. Not race tracks. Tracks. Like the ones you see on armored vehicles. Yeah, those ones. We need them. The game would be ten times better with them.

3 - Rubber Tracks. Same as above, but rubber. For road use!

4 - Customizable Chassis. What do I mean? Light chassis, Reinforced Chassis, whatnot! Make your car lighter and weaker or heavier and tank-like!

5 - Adjustable Friction Tires. I feel like the Dragger's tires don't get enough grip. Maybe a customizable grip tire for most if not all wheels would be nice.

6 - Sequential Trans. Only available on a few cars, and i'm getting tired of using DCT on Semi trucks.

#1 Big Iron, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  2. Gnarlex™

Gnarlex™
    Expand Collapse

1: Customizable Engine Internals: There is actually a mod for that. https://www.beamng.com/resources/better-engines.3091/
    2: Tracks; not gonna happen. There is no perfec t simulation for them, and they will act just like tires. I bet there is a way to implement code to make them realistic though. All in All: Good idea.
    3: Rubber Tracks; ^^
    4: Custumizable Chassis. That is actually a really nice idea! I can't say anything more about it.
    5: Adujustable Friction Tires; There is also a mod for that. https://www.beamng.com/resources/extra-variable-grip-tires-all-official-tires-supported.2882/
    6: Sequential Trans; You can practically just copy over the code from the sequ gearboxes. I bet someone can make a mod for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice