idk what to do :(

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by crashitall, Dec 22, 2019.

1. crashitall

crashitall
    Expand Collapse

ive been stuck in a loop of never getting friends for years and now im stuck trying to keep them :(
    i feel more like a stupid or non likable friend and people just make fun of me
    feels more like i did something wrong that anything cause i get judged by some because of where i live or what i like doing..i dont think it should be this way...but in all honesty....i just feel like giving up...
    being judged cause i have anxiety or depression or worse... just makes me feel worse....mainly cause thats who i am and people dont like to talk to someone who has mood swings constantly because of who they are
    but i just gave up on even trying to make friends....

2. MrJavelin

MrJavelin
    Expand Collapse

If you want, I can be your friend.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Carcrasher

Carcrasher
    Expand Collapse

True friends are like stars, you can only recognize them, when it's dark around you. -Bob Marley

And he's right. I also have depression and anxiety, I know how you feel, the most difficult part was to stop trying to please people who refuse to take me as I am, and I don't regret it. Never give up! Do what you like to do, be who you are, be proud of where you are from, and f** what others think about it! You'll find friends, maybe not that many, but they will worth more than 1000 wrong friends.

Have a merry christmas!

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice