I'm experienced with Maya, is it possible to import a body onto a different chassis?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by distractedmaker, Dec 30, 2019.

1. distractedmaker

distractedmaker
    Expand Collapse

I am wanting to start small, before I jump into importing models and extensively learning jbeam. I have a fair amount of experience with Maya, Adobe CC, UE4 if that's going to help at all.

I was wondering if there is a fairly simple way to take a fully functional body from a vehicle/mod, and place it onto another vehicle/mod chassis? ex: pessima body onto a d-series frame

I am looking into the wikis, but not wanting to completely dive in that deep, yet.

This wouldn't in any way be shared, just for my son and I, and I would check with the mod owners beforehand if possible. Likely will mainly be vanilla vehicles though.

My end goal is to be able to either import and edit, or design my first love,my severely-abused, economically-lifted, off-roading, through-watering, especially-surprising, go-anywhere 2003 Subaru Outback Wagon.

2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice