1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

I'm going to buy new PC especially for BeamNG, I need a bit of help!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Drivver, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Drivver

Drivver
    Expand Collapse

I followed RoR from one of first releases, BeamNG from first YouTube vid, everyday checking FB fan page, forums and devblog (till it disapeared :D, I know, I know it will came back later), finally it's time to try it on my own so I'm changing my PC just becouse I'd like to play BeamNG and I need information how well will this product work on it.

Spesc:
    http://www.morele.net/inventory/info/NmXteM/

I'm going to buy BeamNG.Drive after PC, then I'll buy logitech G25 stering wheel.

I'd like play on 1080p with usually 1-2 vechicles, at 60fps. Will this PC be good enough? Which graphics settings will it be able to handle?

2. destroyer8769

destroyer8769
    Expand Collapse

no... itll probs keep same fps 1-3 cars but that will be 40 on high if you're lucky

(im not too sure tho, someone may know better)

3. CryDev

CryDev
    Expand Collapse

Jungle rock ireland 40-60fps on high without dynamic reflections not 100%sure.But i would recommend you the 4gb version of r9 380.

4. Zorin-Ind.

Zorin-Ind.
    Expand Collapse

My R9 280X and i7 3770 handle the game in steady 1080p60 with every setting on Normal. Even with two vehicles chasing each other on a heavy map. So I guess you should be good with this build.

5. Drivver

Drivver
    Expand Collapse

Thank you guys for reply. Well, very limited budget, this PC price is over 2x minimum monthly payment in my country, so this price is really maximum, I cannot afford anything more expensive. For 1080p I really don't need more than 2GB in GPU. I understand that at high graphic settings it's not possible to reach 60fps, what about if I disable colisions with another spawned objects? I'll use BeamNG mostly for 1 car 1st person driving. In anything else (like reckless driving, crasahing into another spawned objects, 3rd person driving) I can have ~30fps. Or I'll need to lower settings for 1 vechicle (with diasbled collisions) anyway to have usually stable 60fps in FHD with med/high graphics?

6. Zorin-Ind.

Zorin-Ind.
    Expand Collapse

With an i5 4460 and an R9 380 you'll easily achieve 60 fps on normal settings on all maps, then.

7. Drivver

Drivver
    Expand Collapse

Just a bit of dissapointment, thought about combination of high/medium but at least

Thank you guys, everything is clear. Now just wainting till I'll buy everyting :D

8. Zorin-Ind.

Zorin-Ind.
    Expand Collapse

I'll take a look this afternoon to see which settings I can set on high without frame drops. :)
    Will report back!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice