I'm trying to create a config mod for the first time, and I need some help.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by AlternateSteve90, Nov 26, 2017.

1. AlternateSteve90

AlternateSteve90
    Expand Collapse

Hey everybody. I originally posted this elsewhere(Mod Support), but I wasn't getting any replies, so I thought I'd try again here. (Hope this is OK!)

-----

Hi there, folks. I've been wanting to create mods for quite a while now, and I thought I'd get my start on configuration mods; more specifically, mainly engine mods for now. However, though, I have run into some issues. Here are my questions starting out:

1.)If I want a custom engine configuration to have a certain sound that's from the game(like, for example, a custom engine for the Moonhawk that actually sounds like a Grand Marshal), how do I actually get that all set up?

2.)How do I modify RPM and horsepower settings for engine mods? What files do I need to copy if I want to make one for an existing vehicle, such as the Barstow?

3.)And where do I find transmission files, should I want to make custom transmissions as well?

That's all I got for now, but I'd really appreciate any help that I can get! :cool:

2. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CommandoAir

CommandoAir
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice