Released Improved Siren Mod 2.6

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by jojos38, Mar 20, 2021.

1. TarkinGaming

TarkinGaming
    Expand Collapse

I don't mean to bump this thread, but I do want to clarify about my review in case anyone is confused about it. The Siren 19 in BeamNG is GTA III's Wail, and it is a generic police siren because I've heard it in tens of media. The GTA: SA siren audio also popped up in another game. Asphalt and Need For Speed's (NFS's) sirens are also generic, so no need to cover those. The yelp version of Siren 19 would be the most plausible option to be added if this mod were to have another major update. Sorry for any confusion caused by the review.

2. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

I totally understand this no worries, it's just that I'm not sure where I can find a generic version like this with yelp etc without it being copyrighted. I can surely take the sound from GTA III or NFS but am I allowed to do that

3. jojos38

jojos38
    Expand Collapse

Update 2.6:
    I fixed an important issue with some modded vehicle, make sure to redownload the mod if you don't use the repo version

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice