Improvements to the ingame GPS.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Dr. Death, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

I REALLY dig the ingame navigation and waypoint system, however there's something i'd like to see improved on:

• The waypoints only show in the navigation UI minimap, not in the in-car GPS screen
    • Improve the 3D holographic signals to show you where to turn. I know they are in the game already and i appreciate them, but it seems to me there should be more of them where the path divides or in intersections and they should be visible from further away. Having some kind of animation or outline to make them stand out more could be useful.
    • Multiple zoom levels of the minimap and/or ingame navigator would be wonderful to have
    • Have the navigation UI only show up, at least when the career mode is added, when the car has a GPS installed (Just like how Revhead will not display UI if you remove the dashboard from the car). This will not only be realistic but it would be a nice incentive to purchase an optional part that would seem at first useless for anyone that uses third person to drive.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Aristurtle

Aristurtle
    Expand Collapse

agree

#2 Aristurtle, Jan 16, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice