1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

In game repository connection issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Nebuer, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Nebuer

Nebuer
    Expand Collapse

I've recently been having issues with the repository server connection. When I go into the repo it will say "connection to the server could not be established" most of the time, and other times it will load in the list of mods for download with some of the thumbnails missing but unable to download anything due to server error. Sorting through the different categories e.g. Terrains, levels, maps, the same problems continue. I've tried disabling all my mods, and I've tried safe mode but none of those worked, my internet connection seems to be good as well.

2. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

3. Slikke

Slikke
    Expand Collapse

Hi I'm having similar issues... Never installed mods before and only had the game through Steam for a couple of months.. Always get the "connection to the server could not be established" error every time I launch the game and go to Repository. Here's my support ID:

4. Fluffy Panda

Fluffy Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Please follow these instructions and make sure that your antivirus and similar software is not blocking the game by mistake: https://documentation.beamng.com/support/compatibility.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice