In need of SR20 model for Hopper

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by fufsgfen, May 24, 2018.

1. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

It is nothing special, but somehow I find this kind of enjoyable combination when disconnecting 4wd.

Maybe someone else would enjoy, but would need proper textured engine model and I don't have much time for modding now.

It is bit tuned version of SR20VE, real weight and torque curve from dyno sheet, bit rough resolution though.

Hopper is fine as a track car with this.

I might copy paste and edit Hopper exhaust to that, or then needs also exhaust model, but see if it hits right spots and put model on that, make a mod out of it, that too is fine by me.

Update:
    I put hatch engine in there, but it needs hoses and wires and who knows what:
    upload_2018-5-25_14-51-32.png

Maybe I get around to put those some day or maybe someone makes something out from it, who knows.

Might consider Sunburst engine model, Hatch engine is bit ugly and it is only 1.5l. Originally I vanted to do SR16VE N1, but could not find good torque curve from that, then again SR16VE N1 and SR20VE have same block and head.

It is kinda fun:

Updated file, still could use nice model of engine.

Attached Files:

#1 fufsgfen, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice