Unsolved Increasing Motor Regeneration

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by SebastianJDM, May 7, 2019.

1. SebastianJDM

SebastianJDM
    Expand Collapse

I've made a hybrid race car out of the ETK K-Series. The electric motor drives the front wheels, and the diesel engine drives the rear ones. Everything works fine, but I was wondering if there was a way to increase the amount of off-throttle regen from the electric motor, and especially the amount of energy recovery from braking I'm trying to simulate a sort of KERS system with an MGU-K, using a low-capacity battery (more of an ultracapacitor) that can provide a lot of energy for a short period of time, relying on high amounts of rapid recharging to provide enough juice for a full race.

On a related note, is it possible to display both "dieselFuel" and "electricEnergy" somehow? I'm unable to see my battery charging and discharging.

2. SebastianJDM

SebastianJDM
    Expand Collapse

3. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

bemp

4. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

The problem is there's no two throttle settings, you cannot adjust them sepearately, and the eSBR regen efficiency is very low. It's actually easier to port the ETK800 Hybrid to the K Series since they share the same transmission.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice