Incredible Crash Dummies

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by MetalMilitia623, Jul 3, 2014.

1. MetalMilitia623

MetalMilitia623
    Expand Collapse

Anyone else remember this show and the toys to go with them? I was playing this game the other day and for some reason or another this popped into my head and I had to go look it up so I could nostalgia all over the place.

#1 MetalMilitia623, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  2. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

aww yess. ive seen these before(never played with them, i think im too young) they look amazing!

3. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Would making workable, (mass and articulated), jbeam crash dummies present the same collision issues that deformable guard rails do?...ie: being in constant contact with other collision meshes?

4. TomiL88

TomiL88
    Expand Collapse

OMG I had one of those taxi cars :D Did not know that it was a tv show also :D

5. MetalMilitia623

MetalMilitia623
    Expand Collapse

Haha, yea it sure was. Not sure how many episodes were made because this is the only one I had on VHS and remember watching multiple times. The toys were great fun except for when you inevitably lose some of the limbs.

6. xKryptx

xKryptx
    Expand Collapse

Yeah this was my favorite show, I even had the SNES game which was nothing really like Crash Testing at all but still killed many hours on this classic.
    Wonder if I still have it somewhere in a box.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice