Independent Throttle Issues

Discussion in 'Programming' started by PrimeTheBomber, Mar 3, 2016.

1. PrimeTheBomber

PrimeTheBomber
    Expand Collapse

Hi, all, as I'm sure you've heard I've been working on a certain seaplane since September. As soon as the new "input" system appeared, I've been studying how to set up two independent throttle controls: one for each engine (With the help of Occam's Razer and CarlosAir). However, the code is rather glitchy and while keyboard inputs work (T & G for engine 1, Y & H for engine 2), I've had no luck coding it to work with axes, which is a must for anyone flying with a yoke/joystick. I simply don't know how to code two different throttles. They should work in the same way as the default throttle axis, but I have no clue on how to replicate it. Currently, the mod can take off from and land in water or land, and transition between the latter two with no issues. Flap & landing gear control is provided along with rudder, aileron and elevators. Feathering still a WIP.

Can someone here help? If so, I can PM you the mod. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,
    -Prime

2. Bisofication

Bisofication
    Expand Collapse

I think you need some LUA coding here. @Dummiesman might know the trick ;)
    Good luck with your project though.

3. PrimeTheBomber

PrimeTheBomber
    Expand Collapse

I've been trying to PM him since November, he's never replied.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice