Outdated Industrial Creek 1.1

A modified version of 'Industrial Site'.

1. Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)

Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)
    Expand Collapse

#1 Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1), Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. Y4123

Y4123
    Expand Collapse

I have an easier time driving the 2nd gen Pessima (the "Melty Butter" car) on the dirt roads at 40 mph than the Hopper at 30 mph (it bounces all over the place [although what did I expect from a vehicle named Hopper]) lol
    screenshot_00291.png

3. cheesemonger

cheesemonger
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

A while ago...I made a video about Industrial Creek. I was wondering if you could feature it on the mod page. I do believe I have made a video for one of your mods in the past.

Thanks,
    AppleCat

4. Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)

Expand Collapse

I have added your video to the mod page.

5. Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)

Expand Collapse

Hey guys, I would like if you can help me out. I want to make scenarios, and quickraces for this map, but I don't have a lot of time to do so. I am asking you all if you want to help out, and contribute to my mods. I need people to make scenarios, and quickraces so I can add them in. I am not picky, you can recycle the scenarios already in the game. If you want to help, please let me know, and put your contribution in this thread, or pm me. I will make sure to include them, and give you credit both on the mod page, and in game description.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice